Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Warning: This post contains spoilers for last night's episode of Lost, and your life.
- You will die cold and alone, with no one to hold your hand.
- Desmond names his son after Charlie. WILL NO ONE NAME THEIR SON AFTER ARZT?
- Oxford is full of terrible, terrible liars.
- Guest appearance by Terri Schiavo
- The Others speak Latin. Of course they do. And now all the Lost nerds will learn it so they can speak it at conventions.
- Bad ass chicks be holdin' guns and shit!
- The reveal for Young Widmore was pretty awesome. WILL WE NEVER SEE A YOUNG ARZT?
- The H-Bomb, nice. This time travel device is going to work out pretty well to explain things, so the obsessive fans can be disappointed as soon as possible.
- Daniel Faraday starts to make a move on Charlotte, and she spits out blood and collapses. Do girls have any other reaction when you try to kiss them?
- Jack heals people to make himself feel better. He wasn't in this episode, but if he was, that's what he would have done. Just to be clear: He heals people to make himself feel better. You know, because he doesn't feel good about himself, and he's a doctor? So he heals people. Because - never mind. I'll explain it again next week.
- POUR OUT LIQUOR FOR ARZT