Thursday, February 12, 2009
This week I watched Lost online, which means that instead of frequent commercials with dolls summarizing the show, there were frequent commercials with a narrator explaining the "ABC's" of the show. (GET IT?!?!?) I look forward to next season, when Lost nerds will be recruited to stand on the corners of every block and pass out explanatory pamphlets. EVERYONE MUST UNDERSTAND LOST. EVERYONE.
Let's take a look at what happened this week:
- Young Rousseau reveals it is the year 1988, but suspiciously lacks legwarmers and shoulderpads.
- Sun's outrageous caper to babysit Aaron AND fulfill her job as an assassin goes comically awry! Oh, that Sun!
- The smoke monster does something to someone, somewhere, somehow.
- Sorry, Daniel, we can't take your dying girlfriend to the Orchid/Well/Good Place, which is a five minute walk away. You two have fun now.
- Sayid and Kate tell Ben to suck it, and reform Degeneration X.
- I have a theory that the white flashes are God telling the Lost writers to get to the point. But I also have a theory that 2Pac is alive.
- Locke be climbin' and it's all good. It's all good. It's all - WHAT THE FUCK. NO. DAMNIT. SHIT. IT'S NOT GOOD. IT'S NOT GOOD AT ALL.
- That's it! If you two don't stop arguing, Benjamin Linus will turn this car around and take you right back to your sad, broken shell of a life. Is that you want? To go back to your sad, broken shell of a life? He didn't think so.
- Desmond has come so far since entering that rehabilitation program to limit his usage of the word "brother." So very, very far.
- The Mysterious British Lady holds all the answers, all the answers in life.
- R.I.P. Arzt