This week I missed the first three minutes of Lost, and was so worried this negatively affected my viewing experience. Then I went online and saw that the first three minutes were simply a clip from the end. Another suicide averted!
Let's take a look at what happened this week:
- Ben takes Jack, Sun and Desmond to a Dharma Initiative station hidden underneath a Christian Church. This is pretty clever, because people in Los Angeles never visit a church unless it says "Scientology" and promises to ruin their lives. Also, the Christian Church is called "Lamp Post." MAYBE THEY'RE GOING TO NARNIA.
- M from James Bond explains how they can return to the island. Is there anything British people can't explain?
- It's a quest to get shoes, a quest to get shoes. Jack is on, a quest to get shoes. He's got his shoes, he's got his shoes. Ohhhhh yeahhhhh: A QUEST TO GET SHOES!
- Kate tells Jack never to ask what happened to Aaron, because she ate him.
- Ben realizes he scheduled picking up a corpse at the same time he scheduled getting his ass kicked. Tricky thing, scheduling.
- I thought it would be cool if John Locke had died an old man, and spent the remainder of his life jumping through time and interacting with everyone in the series. But I also think Ninja Turtles are cool.
- Little did the airport lady know, Hurley needed those 47 seats for his butt.
- Locke's suicide note reads: "Do you like me? Yes No Maybe" Jack circles 'Maybe,' and cries.
- Well, there was a cozy white flash instead of a terrible plane crash that killed people. So the show has that going for it, which is nice.
- Jin sells out to The Man, as a proudly uniformed Dharma Initiative employee. Hate them if you want, but you cannot front on their 401K plan.
- Feel like you can't wait until next week's episode about John Locke's death? Need something to pass the time? Say no more: