Monday, April 20, 2009
- What if humans had stingers, like bees? So you could kill someone, but it would take your life as well. The stinger would have to be somewhere out of the way, like the small of your back, so you couldn't accidentally sting yourself. Unless you were immune to your own venom. Then the stinger could be on your hand or something. In the end, murders would be easier to solve, but there would be more of them.
- What if when you die, you're trapped in your body? So you can see out of your eyes, but you can't move. It seems like the last thing you'd want is to be is trapped in a box and buried.
- There are doors to other worlds, everywhere. YOU JUST NEED TO FIND THEM.
- Back to the Future was based on a true story.
- There's a radio in your head that can be used to play any song you want. EVEN SONGS THAT DON'T EXIST.
- Every apartment building should have bridges from balcony to balcony. It would be like living in a magical city.
- THEY'RE COMING FOR YOU. Don't look. THEY'RE COMING FOR YOU. Don't look.
- Wait, what? Did you...I thought you...that's hilarious. That's hilarious, man.
- You are doing something illegal.