Wednesday, May 13, 2009
- Is that Seth Rogen? No, it's Neil Patrick Harris. No, it's Young Ben. No, it's Jacob. Wait, who's the other guy? Is that...oh, of course, a Horseman Statue. THAT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING.
- The only thing more embarassing than getting caught stealing is getting caught stealing something with the New Kids on the Block logo. And the only thing more embarassing than that is being a member of New Kids on the Block.
- Escape from the submarine! This is almost as exciting as Down Periscope.
- Poor Lil' Sawyer. Funny how tautophases are so persuasive. "What's done is done." "A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do." "A thing is a thing is a thing is a thing is a thing."
- Rose! Bernard! Vincent! I can't wait to see a spin-off about their three years of comical misadventures, and hot sex.
- Hiding in broad sight! The old "Purloined Letter" strategy. Except in "The Purloined Letter," the badass Iraqi roofing superninja didn't get shot.
- Stop me if I'm wrong here, but I'm starting to get the feeling, through these flashbacks, that Sun and Jin love each other.
- Jack vs. Sawyer. It's like they're fighting over you, ladies!
- I like these flashbacks, but the inclusion of Jacob gets less and less surprising with each one. For example, in Hurley's, he could have been a tapdancing pixie, leaping from mutonchop to mutonchop.
- It's okay, Benjamin Linus, you don't have to be Leader of the Others. You have a new job: John Locke's Bitch. NOW MAKE HIM A SANDWICH.
- Science! Action! Creepy Guy from Old School Death!
- And the Corpse of John Locke is in the Cargo Box, meaning New John Locke is Not John Locke. TRICKSY TRICKSY LOST WRITERSES
- Wow. Rest in peace, Juliet. Wait, she lives! Long enough to smash the hydrogen bomb with a rock, igniting it, WHITE FLASH. Could it be that the future is changed? Could it be that ARTZ LIVES?!
See you in six months.