Thursday, July 30, 2009
- William Shatner performs a beat-poetry reading of Sarah Palin's bizarre farewell speech on The Tonight Show. Then he returned to read her Tweets. This is so awesome. Please keep talking, Sarah. Talk forever.
- Only 53% of honkeys approve of The Chocolate Man.
- The debate over whether to change our health care system from "terrible" to "less terrible" rages on. But do the people working two part time jobs really need affordable health care? They have TWO jobs. They're raking it in! If anything, they should have to pay more.
- Rachelle Lefevre's character has been recast for the third Twilight movie. If you have a vagina, those words probably mean something.
- 2Pac's first recordings are going to be released by his childhood friend, because he needs a new car or something. They're from when 2pac was 16 years old. If you listen closely during one of the songs, you can hear his balls drop.
- The trailer for the next Coen Bros movie, A Serious Man, is on the Interweb. It is so intense, you expect Javier Bardem to jump out at any moment and murder you.
- We also have a trailer for Wes Anderson's Fantastic Mr. Fox. We can't be too far away from Darren Aronofsky's The BFG.
- Tiffani Thiessen may not show up for the Saved By The Bell reunion, because she's too busy making videos for Funny Or Die. Also, boobs.
- Activision has released an 85-song set list for Guitar Hero 5 on Wii. Still no "Tubthumping" by Chumbawamba? For shame, Activision. FOR SHAME.