Tuesday, September 29, 2009
- Jon is leaving Jon & Kate Plus 8, so now it will just be called Kate Plus 8. I have never been tempted to watch this show. Let me know when it's A Minotaur Plus 8.
- Sarah Palin is going to be a best-selling author, God help us. Have you ever read a book where every sentence ends in "also"? Get ready. I'm going to wait for the audiobook, by Christopher Walken.
- Britney Spears has released a new single called "3." It either stands for the number of people in a menage a trois, or how old Britney was the last time she was happy.
- New SNL cast member Jenny Slate accidentally said "fuck" on the air. Meanwhile, ex-SNL cast member Ellen Cleghorne says "fuck" every day, because of her life.
- Rap group Slaughterhouse might be signing to Shady Records, which is great news. Royce da 5'9" and Eminem might be friends again! Keep an eye out for friendship bracelets.
- Saigon has released a song called Shoutouts, nearly a month about Bino White and Optimus Crime released a song called Shoutouts. Hey Saigon, STOP RIPPING US OFF. Or we'll be forced to rip you off, and get Turtle to manage us on Entourage.